Monday, September 8, 2008

A light at the end of the tunnel


Jason called me the other day from his office and said he needed to tell me something. I was worried because we have had way too much bad news this summer. But he said "The builders just installed the counters in the reception area...and they're beautiful". He was so choked up he could barely even talk on the phone. I said "You realize this has nothing to do with the counters." He has been so stressed out about getting his practice open and bringing home the bacon for his family and the counter being installed and being beautiful was a symbol to him that his nightmare is actually almost over! So I told him I had to come and take a picture of him with the counter that made him cry. :-)

1 comment:

sorensens said...

The office looks great. I hope all will get going soon.